CBT for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Unique opportunity to attend a two-day workshop on working safely, ethically and effectively with OCD using CBT
1. Definition of OCD and Co morbid Clinical Disorders
2. Assessment using DSM V and appropriate Audit tools
3. How to elicit and challenge distortions in Client appraisals and Belief systems
4. How to identify and target compulsions using Exposure
5. Case Formulation & Treatment Plan
WHEN: Friday 17th & Saturday 18th June 2022
WHERE: Lurgan (venue to be confirmed)
COST: £180 (Full payment required in advance)
Trainers: Lena Bambrick and Olivia McRoberts are both practicing C.B.T. therapists and are trained to Post Graduate level in C.B.T. Both are experienced trainers and have worked together since 2004.
This Intermediate workshop is directed towards people who already have knowledge of CBT, and experience in using cognitive formulations and treatment methods – it is desirable that participants are using CBT as part of their clinical practice.
Register by contacting or complete and return the application form below to:
Confirmation of training subject to sufficient numbers registering.